This academically accepted treatise looks at the moment of the Big Bang through ancient Greece.

4.9 8 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
13 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
jeff beaumont
jeff beaumont
3 months ago

The pyramids were built by poured concrete> hence masons. there’s videos out there that prove this with form marks and processes.

Last edited 3 months ago by jeff beaumont
pnin nabokov
pnin nabokov
Reply to  jeff beaumont

Yes, I watched that and it made sense. The natural materials were all there. Make a mold, pour the “concrete,” wait to dry, remove mold and start again. A German archeologist or architect (can’t remember his name) built a sample pyramid in France to demonstrate how it was done with the historically appropriate tools and materials. All the mystery, all the hype – Poof! Gone.

William Jackson
William Jackson
Reply to  jeff beaumont

That’s solid truth. I’ve guessed concrete for years the easiest solution is the right one.

Bill Smith
Bill Smith
Reply to  jeff beaumont

Jeff there are theories like that (poured cement) every other year – if you squint they sort of could seem true. Alternate theory of how the pyramids were build #703. The newbie trap is to talk about them like they are for sure true. I give it a solid “maybe”. There are those pesky quarries with the identical rock as used in the blocks, and some even partly formed. You are not getting Matt’s point that we actually don’t know how they were built.

Andrew Vincent
Andrew Vincent
3 months ago

I laughed through that whole thing haha! The more I grow the more I find this thing called reality truly hilarious in it’s absurdity.

Shanna Honea
Shanna Honea
3 months ago

The great wall makes me laugh at the Texas border wall

Shanna Honea
Shanna Honea
3 months ago

Have you ever heard of three Los Lunas Some in New Mexico I think you’ll find it fascinating

Charlie Meehan
Charlie Meehan
3 months ago

Hey brother….. congratulations on the new platform.

Theresa Howard
Theresa Howard
3 months ago

1st time here at the new site… So far it looks great!

Sedrouls Emporium
Sedrouls Emporium
3 months ago

I honestly feel it’s all designed. One great example is the Western’s notion on fate which derives from the Greek. This is the notion that we cannot change fate, as in the classic story of Oedipus that from the day he was born, his fate was to kill his father, marry his mother and that it didn’t matter what was done to avoid it, he would fulfill his fate. This shit has created many levels of fears and we all know that fears can paralyze you.

John Mcmullan
John Mcmullan
3 months ago

I want to know the mixture of paint they used in these cave paintings. They are thousands of years old and look like they were painted last week. Imagine the money you could make if you could find this mixture

William Jackson
William Jackson
3 months ago

Woo hoo a less crowded comment section, this is like a dream come true! Hopefully we can start to build alternative websites where we can discuss issues without such tomfoolery as copy strikes and comment trolls!

javier villela
javier villela
3 months ago

I love the angle you came up with with these old sayings and books that are systematically brought to us thru the annals of history. That’s a deep profound point! Thank you sir

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x