This is the final video of my Southern France Mystery series…the blockbuster ending to it all. As such I am posting this to both youtube and freevoice to reach people on both platforms.

The premise comes from the base what if Jesus of Galilee/Nazareth is really Jesus of Gaulia/Narbonne…it would change everything of history and might just explain Rennes-Le-Chateau, The Cathars, Nights Templar, Jean Olier, Poussin and a lot more.

PS I forgot to add, that Raphael’s final painting in 1520, the Transfiguration of Christ (now in the Vatican Museum) was made for the Narbonne cathedral. The second painting, the Raising of Lazarus was almost made my Michaelangelo.

The Stolen History thread with similar ideas

Likely original source of that thread, Hungarian researcher A. Hrustaljov

My author page if you would like to order my books.

My paypal if you would like to make a research donation.

Howdie Mickoski

5 3 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
10 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Servant Of Manifestation
Servant Of Manifestation
1 month ago

Any time I get an either/or, I always go for ‘both’ in simultaneity… with translation. It gives a layered, or Mirror Effect (or one could consider mechanical resonance… like giggling fields on a wire simultaneously moving the compressor in your fridge, and the computer fan a few houses over). So in the case of a mirror light is like giggling fields on a wire… just for the fun of it.

So consider the possibility that Paris is one layer or image… and Jerusalem is another layer. Both are operating simultaneously on the same current… and can tell the same story with subtle or vast variation in pattern… but you will find similarities in the story because they are resonant.

The Bible can then become a map of various layers. In the case of Jerusalem or Paris, neither is the True Story… but both are extensions of the same field of possibility… each can be expressed as a probability to an observer… and each can render the other improbable.

Just a consideration… speaking about magic and Castaneda… remember the Art of Dreaming and the little story with Carol Tiggs in the hotel room.. and waking up some other town.

Servant Of Manifestation
Servant Of Manifestation
1 month ago

Chapter 10… Stalking the Stalkers

inara howard
inara howard
1 month ago

No wonder France was always called “The Eldest Daughter of the Church” 🙂

Your interpretation of the Pharisees as “those from P(h)aris” was fascinating. That word never looked/sounded like it fit linguistically in the middle east, but makes total sense with a French twist (like the Champs-Elysees…Elysian Fields). I immediately thought of the other two main sects at the time, the Sadducees & Essenes (which Jesus was rumored to be a member of) & went hunting for towns named “Sadoux” or “Esse”…I did find Esse in west-central France, but no luck with the other (though Sadou/Seydou/Sadoux did come up as a fairly common surname, so maybe the members of that group were followers of someone with that name?)

Ish
Ish
1 month ago

Great presentation. This would explain why so many European kings had the title “King of Jerusalem”, including French kings. It makes more sense to me that Jerusalem would have been a big city like Paris, a lot closer to these kings, rather than farther away in Palestine.

I had been wondering if Paris had been an ancient capital of Europe given its size and the massive amount of infrastructure around the city. The number of starforts surrounding Paris is massive, way more than another other city I’ve seen, so clearly Paris had huge importance in the old days.

Just as you did with the New Testament Jerusalem here, there have been Arab scholars like Kamal Salibi (who wrote ‘The Bible Came from Arabia’) who have placed the Old Testament Jerusalem in Southern Arabia, near or in Yemen. Salibi matched the place names in the OT to many ancient towns in Arabia showing a definite connection.

Lillian Liber
Lillian Liber
1 month ago
Reply to  Ish

Could this also be why Britain has always been trying to conquer France? It always seemed to be something more than just financial gain, in fact they seemed to spend more in going to war with the French than they would recoup in winning it.

Lillian Liber
Lillian Liber
1 month ago

Jerusalem is also the name of the “other” British national anthem, supposedly written in 1804 by Blake. This is the first of your presentations on this subject I have listened to and am finding it fascinating, thank you! I had always wondered about all the biblical people supposedly wandering around Britain and about all the Holy relics written about in history. The crusades never made sense to me either but as a child when you ask questions you are brushed aside and as an adult you become preoccupied with other things. Now I am retired I find I am questioning thing again….

Justhere Forthefood
Justhere Forthefood
1 month ago

As a devout Roman Catholic, of course, I must disagree with much of this, however I think there may be some truths here. We are speaking of very large issues. Judeo-Christianity claims to be nothing less than the revelation of our Creator to His creation, a seamless story. It is important that we get it right. I would simply ask those seeking truth to pray on it. As an educational exercise, I would also recommend attending a Tridentine Latin Catholic Mass in your area (the Mass which goes back centuries, rather than the “Novus Ordo,” started in the 60’s). I write this with respect for all and thanks to Howdie for all your good work and encouragement through these insane times. I thank this community for treating me also with respect.

Justhere Forthefood
Justhere Forthefood
1 month ago

Just another word or 2: The Novus Ordo is fine, but you will get more authentic Catholicism typically at a traditional Mass. It is disappointing when I see many remarks about Catholicism which betray ignorance of what is really taught and lived by true Catholics. For more info, if you wish to better inform yourself, I would recommend the following websites:
catholic.com
newadvent.org
ewtn.com
futurecatholic.net (a Catholic truther blog)

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x